University of British Columbia’s Office of the University Counsel guidelines on protection of privacy and access to information
Guidelines to help staff and faculty comply with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA).
- Privacy Fact Sheet: Collecting Personal Information
- Privacy Fact Sheet: What is Personal Information?
- Privacy Fact Sheet: Conducting Surveys
- Privacy Fact Sheet: Handling Privacy Breaches
- Security and Confidentiality Agreements for external individuals
- Access and Privacy at UBC: A Guide for Faculty and Staff