If you have little or no knowledge of data governance and management, it can be overwhelming. To appreciate and understand data governance and management let’s break it down into manageable steps and take them one at a time.
This section will:
- Outline what “Data Governance and Management” means.
- Introduce you to Indigenous approaches to data and evaluation.
- Introduce you to information governance and management.
- Take you through a self-assessment process that will help you understand where your government currently is.
- Help you undertake a visioning process and plan a path forward.