ACQUIRING AND WORKING WITH DATA
All the work you put into developing data governance and management processes will lay the foundation to acquire and work effectively with data. This section will:
- Outline key steps in acquiring and working with data.
- Help you develop and track indicators (determining what data to collect and how to collect it).
- Provide information on external data sources.
- Provide information on how to collect your own data and use administrative data for analytical purposes.
- Introduce descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Help you turn your data into knowledge.
The webinar below is a presentation by Hannes Edinger and Rebecca Wortzman (Big River Analytics) on acquiring and working with data. For more webinars covering content in this toolkit click here.